Graphic Design and Advertising Certificate course.
A newspaper that you read every day, promotional brochure of the store in your mailbox, business card and letterhead of your company, bank and credit cards, Metropass and even look of plate number of your car – all these are samples of the graphic designers’ works.
Teens Computer School invites children for Graphic Design course in Toronto.
Developed by the Computer Graphics professionals school curriculum make it possible for the student within a short period of time:
- To acquire skills in the field of graphic design and its medium
- To learn the theory of colors, harmonized color combinations, to get a sense of different color models and to learn their proper application
- To learn how to create advertisement, formatting and prepress process for newspapers and magazines.
- To learn and acquire skills in such special graphics programs as Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe INDesign, Adobe Acrobat, Corel Draw and others.
Duration and costs:
The Graphic Design course in Toronto course lasts for 24 weeks. Classes are held once a week and the duration of each session is 1.5 hour.
Tuition is $59 for a week.
For kids from 13 to 16 years old. Students must have a laptop with Windows operation system and bring it to class
New courses start November 17, 2018.
The number of students:
10 – 12 students per class. Two teachers per group.
Who this course is for:
This course is for children who love art and computers. This course does not require any level of computer knowledge and will be interesting to newcomers as to “experiences” kids.
Cost of the program Web design for teens:
- $59.00 +HST per one week. Two 1 hours lessons per week. ( 1.5 hours Saturday Class $49.00 + HST)
- A number of students: ( small group 7 – 10 students)
Night or Weekends Classes
Date: Contact school for an exact date
Time: Contact school for an exact time
Check our calendar for classes schedule