DDelight your guests and invite them to an art party at High Tide Art School. Our vibrant Saint John Uptown art studios are the perfect atmosphere for a celebration!
We have a fantastic range of activities to inspire boys and girls from 4 years of age through to some sophisticated crafts for teens. Your guests will all have fun creating a masterpiece that they will be thrilled to take home at the end of the party. Parties are hosted by our enthusiastic team of party hosts who are passionate about art and love working with kids.
We offer 90-minute parties for kids 4-7 yrs and offer the choice of a 2-hour option for kids 8 years and older.
For the first part of the party, the kids participate in the art workshop, creating their masterpiece. Our staff leads them through the workshop, ensuring all kids make something fantastic and have a great time in the process. During this time the birthday child sits on our spectacular birthday throne and all the guests contribute in a special wish pot that is later presented to the birthday child. The last 30 mins are time for the party food and birthday cake. At the completion of the party, the kids collect their masterpieces to take home.
Our party venues only cater to one party at a time, so your function will be private and completely hosted by our wonderful and experienced party hosts.
Cost and Info:
- For kids 4-7 yrs – 90 min party. The minimum cost is $450 for up to 8 kids and $25 per child thereafter, and we can hold up to 10 kids max
- For kids 8 – 14 yrs – optional 2 hr party. The minimum cost is $595 for up to 10 kids, then $29 per child thereafter, and we can hold up to 10 kids max.
- Parties can be held Fridays after school, all day Saturdays and Sundays as well as during the week depending on availability.
- We can provide catering for $5 per child, or you can BYO party food.
- Our catering menu: cocktail sausages, fairy bread, chips and cheeses, Freddo frog and drinks (water/cordial)
- BYO birthday cake. We have a freezer for ice-cream cakes – pls bring cones/cups
- If you choose to BYO food, please bring plates, cups, napkins, plastic table covering, spoons as required
- You can use our serving platters and large bowls
- Colorful invitations can be downloaded by clicking here.
- The birthday child nominates one art activity for the party. This must be done upon booking the party. Most activities offer options for boys and girls. Scroll down to see photos.
- Fridge and freezer available – ice cream cakes are welcome
- You and your guests are invited to make use of our coffee and tea facilities at no extra cost. Everything is provided, including milk.
- $50 non-refundable deposit is required upon booking, the balance of payment can be paid on the day.