Enjoy celebrating Halloween? Have you ever wanted to paint your pet in Halloween costume? Now is the chance to combine the spookiest day of the year AND and create a masterpiece that will delight you for many years to come!
Create a spooky masterpiece of your pet!
We are SO excited to announce the Spooky Paint Night with High Tide Art school. Paint Your Pet Art, Wine and Jazz event at High Tide Art school on October 28!
Come on your own or put a group of friends together and make a night of it. Together with our professional teachers-artist, you will paint your pet in your favorite costume or character!!
Never painted before? No problem! We will ask you to email a photo of your pet to High Tide Art School, and our artists will sketch your pet on your canvas for you ahead of time!
How it works
- You fill out the registration form on our website
- We will send you an invoice for payment
- After payment, we will send you a ticket for the event, which you must print and bring with you or show us on your phone
- You send us at least 3 photos of your pet and an example of the Halloween costume, in which you want to see him at least 5 days before the event
- We draw for you your pet in your favorite Halloween costume on canvas.
- During our event, you paint a portrait of your pet with acrylic paints on canvas according to our sample, which will be given to you as an example.
- You take your masterpiece home with paints and brushes, decorate it in a beautiful frame and hang it on the wall. The event starts at 7pm on Wednesday, October 28th, and goes until 10 pm.
A ticket gets you:
- A pre-sketched canvas of your pet if you email a photo of your pet AT LEAST 2 days before class to our Art school.
- All art materials provided.
- An introductory paint tutorial and 3 hours of painting
Check event details on our Website website and register today before this fun event sells out! Remember to choose October 28th!